Talalay Latex Certification
Original (Blended) Talalay Latex
Naturelle (All Natural) Talalay Latex
Our fine Talalay Latex Mattress Pad Toppers come from the finest production facilities in the USA, and carry the Product Certifications shown below. The certification shown applies to both our Original and Natural lines of Talalay Latex products.
Our Talalay latex Products are Oeko-Tex certified, Class I. Our Talalay is manufactured in the USA.
Oeko-Tex Association is an independent, third-party certifier. Oeko-Tex certification is widely recognized in most of Europe. It’s awareness in the United States is rising.
The Oeko-Tex 100 standard is concerned primarily with health and safety of textile products.
Textiles considered for this standard are classified into four categories, and our Talalay latex -- both Original (Blended) and Naturelle (All Natural) -- is certified as Class I: Products for Babies – all textile products and materials used to manufacture such textile products for children up to the age of 36 months (leather clothing is excepted)
Textile products bearing the Oeko-Tex 100 certification mark are:
- Textiles that do not contain allergenic dye-stuffs and dye stuffs that form carcinogenic arylamines of the MAK-groups III A1 and III A2 (see the Oeko-Tex website for a list of chemicals included in these groups).
- Textiles that had been tested for pesticides and chlorinated phenoles.
- Textiles that have been tested for the release of heavy metals under artificial perspiration conditions.
- Textiles free from formaldehyde or containing trace amounts significantly lower than the required legal limits.
- Textiles with a skin friendly pH.
- Textiles free from chloro-organic carriers.
- Textiles for garments free from biologically active finishes.